UCP Nomination Contestant in St. Albert
Who I Am.
Rodney and his wife Susan have worked and raised their family in St. Albert for the last 30 years.
Now that he has retired from St. Albert Denture & Implant Clinic, (“Tooth on The Trail"), it’s the perfect time to engage in his passion of politics.
Rodney has worked extensively in seniors care and knows what improvements need to be made.
Over time, the spirit our of city has truly inspired himself, his business, and his family.
Let's do this... together!
- Rodney had a dedicated professional career as a Denturist and was a Primary Health Care provider.
- Rodney understands the Health & Dental care systems that affect most seniors.
- Rodney has extensive business experience to complement his health care background.
Rodney's main concerns with our community include:
- The state of the economy and the increase in taxes
- Elimination of the Carbon Tax
- The high debt load of the NDP government
- Allocating our health care dollars to where it's most needed
- School choice and reducing class sizes
Why vote for Rodney?
- He believes in fiscal responsibility
- His strong business background
- He will push for more regulations in seniors care
- He will insist that the provincial government fund completion of Ray Gibbon Drive
- He will create a business friendly environment in our community
St. Albert has a crucial role to play in the Capital Region. We need to ensure that our voices are heard and that our needs are met.
St. Albert deserves an MLA that:
- Has a business and health care background
- Can stand up against indebting our children and grandchildren with a heavy debt load & taxation.
- Can reduce our debt so we can afford to pay for reduced class sizes in our schools
- Allocate our health care dollars where it is most urgent.
- Can get things done.
Learn more about the issues affecting our community and how I believe I can help
I'm running for my community and what it stands for! I would love to hear from you. Fill out the form below and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.